COVID-19 Course Changes.
We have removed mouth to barrier practice from all courses. Students will practice with the bag mask device only. Pocket masks can be purchased and used on a specific manikin for those who still wish to practice that skill but it is not mandatory.
- Classes are limited to healthcare workers & all allied health students only.
- Classes will not last the full posted times (Initial, Renewal & Challenge Renewal)
- Classes are limited to 4 to 12 location depending
- Registration closes 72 hours prior for classes with zero students
- Certifications are sent out directly by the AHA in 1-3 days
- One person per table
- One person per manikin
- Masks are required for entrance and group activities.
Cancellation Policy Change. (Effective 7/22/2020) - Additions Highlighted in Red
For course cancellation please call our office at (800)-551-7139 option 0 to cancel or reschedule at least 3 days (72 Hours) prior to the course date to be eligible for a refund. All cancellations will be subject to a $10 processing fee regardless of course type. There are no refunds or credits provided for cancellations less than 3 days (72 Hours) hours prior to the course date or for same day no-shows.
NOT for Daycare Providers. NOT for Healthcare Providers.
American Heart Association
Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
Recommended for: Anyone Interested in Learning CPR & First Aid Skills.
The class covers:
- Patient Assessment
- CPR & AED use
- Muscle and Bone Injuries
- Trauma (bleeding wounds)
- Heat and Cold Emergencies (Heat Stroke, Hypothermia, etc.)
- Allergic Reactions and Anaphylaxis
**This class is NOT for Healthcare Providers. (Please take our Basic Life Support Course)
Disclaimer: Use of American Heart Association materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart association.
Any fees charged for such course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA
News, Updates & Course Announcements
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
This includes updates on course postings for ACLS, NRP, PALS & PEARS.